Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm Diving In

I've been thinking about blogging for a while now and finally decided to step on into the water.  I belong to Him and am also a wife and a mother.  What will this blog morph into? IDK...I have all kinds of thoughts running through my head...mostly I just want to be better...a better daughter of the King of Kings, a better wife, a better mother, a better worker ...just a better me.  My hubby and I got married in 2002 ...we spent the first 4 years of our marriage trying to have a baby.  One miscarriage and 3 IVF's later we were blessed with twin boys in July of 2007.  Both hubby and I were raised in church, but by the time we were in our 20's had stopped going.  It wasn't until we started our last IVF cycle that we started attending again.  Little did we know in November of 2006 just how much we would need our Father, and our church.  I had complications after the twins were born and landed back in the hospital for almost 2 weeks...more on that later.  And this year at the ripe old age of 41 (he turned 41 in the hospital) hubs had a heart attack...1 stent and single artery by-pass later he is doing good....more on that later as well.  With 2 little ones to care for in the midst of all this, a job, a house, bills to pay, and not knowing if my husband was going to make it or not...I was left with the only thing I could do...and that was to cling to my Father.  He never forsakes us, he has never and will never forsake me, he has carried me all the way.  All this has lead to a deeper love and a desire to know Him more, and be a better me.  So anywho..i think this is a good jumping off spot..until tomorrow.

No comments: